Monday, May 14, 2007

At least I'm not allergic to life.


I am having lots of fun.
Here is uncle Kyle reading to me.


I'm getting more confident with my cruising.

The Eye Dr. said I'm seeing fine with only a slight stigmatism in the droopy eye. The Allergist found a positive test to Dairy, Eggs, Peanut Butter, and Wheat. There is still a decent chance I will grow out of these allergies. Mom says I don't have to stop eating pasta, crackers, and cookies because they have not made me sick in the past plus we picked up some Epi Pens today so were covered if I suddenly get drastically allergic to my favorite meal...spaghetti.

Love,
John

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like we've got a meat & potatoes man-just like his great-grandpa Sherman. :)

Anonymous said...

John and Kyle are really engrossed, it must be a good book!!!
Wow John, how did you get all of those allergies?
Does that mean he cannot even be in the same house with peanut butter or isn't it as bad as being allergic to peanuts? How are you going to avoid The Girl Scout Tag-A-Long cookies?? They are so good.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your eyes are doing well. There's enough other stuff to eat, but i don't know if I could go without peanut butter.

Kyle says Love to all. See you soon