Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer Time Fun

Nothing says summer like baseball!


I love riding around on my bike.


I went camping with mom, dad and Grandma Helene. It was a lot of fun, our campsite was right off of Lake Michigan and we spent a lot of time at the beach.



Since I found out I'm going to be a big brother, I've been working on making sure I can take care of my sister once she arrives.



I also got to go to my cousin Seth's birthday party, I just wish dad wouldn't have made me stop playing to take this silly picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John is too cute for words. but i'll try. i had soo much fun at the beach with yawl! that bday party pic is a keeper. Best of Luck to Ben, Lori & Seth. God Bless yawl.

Anonymous said...

I loved all the pictures, the captions, and ESPECIALLY everyone in them.
John is a sweetheart!
I do like the picture of my sons with their sons, it will be a long time before we can get another picture like that ** and Therese will be here by then to be included in the next picture.